tisdag, januari 20, 2009

Oh, bullocks!

I should be sleeping ages ago! So, so tired and I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow - start early finish late. On top of that, my last class I've got this bloody Use of English mock exam! Shit.
Gotten myself hooked on "Skins", hence the English - got the British stuck in my head and I felt that I just had to put it to use.
Spent almost the entire afternoon and evening watching the episodes of season two. Only got the last one left to go and my heart is bloody aching. I don't want what I fear to be true. God, I'm not sure any other show's gotten me this emotional. Madness!
And I think I've got a crush on almost every one of the boys - Chris, Sid, Maxxie and Tony. Don't fancy Anwar too much, though.
No, I can't sit here any more. Need to get me some sleep. Not entirely ready to drop the subject yet, however, so I'm thinking I'll be going on about it a bit more elaborate in a more decent hour.

Now, my beautiful bed awaits me.
Cheers!

2 kommentarer:

niffin sa...

Måste säga - ärligt - att jag njuter av lite hence, bloody & bullocks. BE är underskattat! ;)

Thina sa...

I'm with you there, mate! :D Låter så underbart när man hör en britt prata hihi (ibland kan jag NÄSTAN få till det själv!!)